so for application memory i have 0 free space and for device memory i have 870 mb of free space and for media card i have 7.3 GB of free space. I have only like 6 or 7 applications and it says i do not have enough memory to download any more applications when i try to download something. is there anyway i can download these into my media card or am i going to have to start deleting applications.
    04-07-09 11:23 PM
    so for application memory i have 0 free space and for device memory i have 870 mb of free space and for media card i have 7.3 GB of free space. I have only like 6 or 7 applications and it says i do not have enough memory to download any more applications when i try to download something. is there anyway i can download these into my media card or am i going to have to start deleting applications.
    What apps do you have? and have you put any media on the phone at all. pics, music, videos?
    04-07-09 11:32 PM
    You will have to delete some apps, themes etc. You can't store apps on a media card, only MEDIA. You might wanna make sure your pics, etc are being saved to your media card and not your device memory though. If you need help increasing file free memory here's a link for ya...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...pular+download
    04-07-09 11:32 PM
    Ill try that link. Thankyou. I dont have many pictures stored but thats terrible that you can only have a limited amount of space i have some big apps like i heart radio weatherbug and slacker and gps mobile but i figured this thing could handle alot of apps but i guess i was wrong
    04-07-09 11:40 PM
    I'm running around 10-12 apps. You have to be doing something wrong
    04-07-09 11:47 PM
    My phone is quite full of installs too, and I average around 37 MB free at all times, which is fine. You are definitely doing it wrong
    Make sure no media is on the device itself, and uninstall anything you dont need, for instance the heap of themes many people like to keep IN CASE they ever want them.
    04-08-09 02:44 AM
    My phone is quite full of installs too, and I average around 37 MB free at all times, which is fine. You are definitely doing it wrong
    Make sure no media is on the device itself, and uninstall anything you dont need, for instance the heap of themes many people like to keep IN CASE they ever want them.
    I've got 2 themes (aside from Precision Zen) and I'm between 35-45mb during the day
    04-08-09 04:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD