can somebody help me plz with a few questions?

my questions are i just got a new storm 9500 on vodafone im in uk and i would like to know few things? like if and how gd the hybrids are and if any of them will cure my problem i have with my music?.cheers
    08-05-09 01:23 PM
    Well, first, what is your music problem?
    08-05-09 01:25 PM
    well when i listen to music it works fine but if i listen to it with my phone sound profiles loud as soon as i get message or email or phone and other notifications i then listen again to my music it then sounds low volume and also sounds like someone keeps turning the volume up and down wile listening to it anless i do a battery pull but im fed up allready of keep haveing to do that.sounds like distortion any segestions?
    08-05-09 01:37 PM
    well when i listen to music it works fine but if i listen to it with my phone sound profiles loud as soon as i get message or email or phone and other notifications i then listen again to my music it then sounds low volume and also sounds like someone keeps turning the volume up and down wile listening to it anless i do a battery pull but im fed up allready of keep haveing to do that.sounds like distortion any segestions?
    What OS are you running? Also have you tried to search the forum for related issues?
    08-05-09 01:49 PM
    im currently running the original v4.7.0.141 version ive already changed my phone once cos thought was a prob with it but turns out its acctully the os software im i got my new one today still same prob.and yes i have searched the forums on related problems not much on it u have same prob?
    08-05-09 01:56 PM
    im currently running the original v4.7.0.141 version ive already changed my phone once cos thought was a prob with it but turns out its acctully the os software im i got my new one today still same prob.and yes i have searched the forums on related problems not much on it u have same prob?
    Honestly I dont know, because I dont use my Storm as a music player, i have my iPod which is still working fairly well.

I would check out the 4.7.0.164 thread in the OS forum and see if anyone there is experiencing any similar issues?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/95...leaked-278786/
    08-05-09 02:03 PM
    ok sure i will do cheers ill let ya klnow wat i find.if u find out anything could ya keep me posted cheers
    08-05-09 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD