Ok, here we go again..
    I got my replacement yesterday, the first thing i did was backup the old one and put all the info on the new one...

The thing is i haven't gotten any emails.
    I sent my service books like 3 times and no luck...

Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Its so annoying..

Thanks
    01-10-09 03:24 PM
    go into your BIS acount from a PC, you need to update your device information you may have set up all of your emails phyically but you need to update device information so the BIS knows which device is pushing too
    01-10-09 03:26 PM
    How ?
    ah
    Sorry
    01-10-09 03:28 PM
    You need to LOG onto https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw And select change device on the left hand side of the screen & put in the NEW pin of your new device & then resend Service books & that should take care of it.
    01-10-09 03:30 PM
    Go to Manage Connections and make sure that Mobile Network is checked?
    01-10-09 03:50 PM
    Done, its still not working uhh
    01-10-09 04:09 PM
    You need to LOG onto https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw And select change device on the left hand side of the screen & put in the NEW pin of your new device & then resend Service books & that should take care of it.
    When I got mine this is what fixed it.
    01-10-09 04:36 PM
    Go to BlackBerry Internet Service. Enter in your new PIN and the decimal version of the MEID as your ESN. Save it then send your service books from within the BIS account. You can also check to ensure that your emails accounts are validated. Look to the left of your email address and if see a cirle with a line through it, then edit your account & re-enter your passcode for the email account. Once your are finished, save the information. Then from your device go through your host routing table - BB Menu Key/Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table/BB Menu/Register now. If this doesn't work, you probably need technical support assistnace.
    01-10-09 04:45 PM
    Any other things i can do, its not working.
    So annoying!
    01-10-09 07:10 PM
    Bump, Im sorry i need help.
    01-10-09 09:44 PM
    I would call the VZW BB tech department see if they can help you out with it.

when I got a replacement I just created a new BB acount and reset up all my email accounts, honestally thats what you should have done, all you would change is your BB email adress then you would have to re-enter all the emails that you want intergrated, its much easier then the way you choice to do it

but id call a VZW tech sunday
    01-10-09 09:51 PM
    when i got my replacement I went through the setup app and it asked if I wanted to change my settings over to my new pin and BAM.. my email was set up. I think you need to call!!!
    01-10-09 09:54 PM
    Get your (handwritten) list of all your email accounts and take to your Verizon Store or just call them up. They can and will make you happy on this issue.
    01-10-09 10:55 PM
    Ive been on the phone with verizon all day
    a millon of techs, ive done so much
    Dose anyone have any idea?!
    01-10-09 11:32 PM
    Ive been on the phone with verizon all day
    a millon of techs, ive done so much
    Dose anyone have any idea?!
    Did they have you delete the service books from your bb and register it through the host routing table??
    01-11-09 01:20 PM
    Yeah i did, i did everything.

You think if i reload the OS it will work?

Some one help lol
    01-11-09 03:30 PM
    If all the advise people have given you and it still doesn't work, I'd take it to Verizon tomorrow. I am sure they can fix it.
    01-11-09 03:40 PM
    LOL, I think my phone is on drugs, it just doesnt want to get emails pushed, lol
    So annoying.
    01-11-09 07:21 PM
    take it to VZW if they cant proved a fix request a new phone, possibley a different BB model, the strom is just crap

if you get a new modle get the 8330
    01-11-09 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD