Hello everyone,

I m just new to this forum and found out very informative. I had a question regarding my BB Storm. Actually i bought it from somone locally, the phone is not in contract, its unlocked but its still showing the phone number of previous owner and his email address on screen ([email protected].....) , is it possible to change all those details ??

Thanks
    04-19-09 02:23 AM
    Hello everyone,

I m just new to this forum and found out very informative. I had a question regarding my BB Storm. Actually i bought it from somone locally, the phone is not in contract, its unlocked but its still showing the phone number of previous owner and his email address on screen ([email protected].....) , is it possible to change all those details ??

Thanks
    To change the phone number (ie reprogram the phone) hit ##000000 in the dial pad then the send key. For the e-mail look for a setup folder (unhide icons BB button "show all") the go to e-mail setup.
    04-19-09 02:26 AM
    Hello everyone,

Thanks
    Options Icon>Owner..

Input your info as you see fit.
    04-19-09 02:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD