Hey I have a blackberry with everything working except the e-mail, I have called my cell phone company about it, and said I need to call Verizon to get it release, the only problem is, I'm not on Verizon, I'm using it on its GSM bands, willl Verizon release, I've read that BIS admins can release, where do I contact them. I want to be able to get e-mail since that's why I bought the phone

Pin messaging works.
    Internet works.
    Yahoo messanger works.
    Txt and calling works.
    E-mail does not.

When I go online to figure out if my device has a password I type in my pin and get there is no account created for the pin number, then try to create an account and get there is already an account created!

What do I do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 12:26 PM
    Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 12:52 PM
    From what I've read on here from other folks...the person who previously owned the phone...and had a Verizon account...needs to call Verizon and get them to release it.
    06-09-09 08:19 AM
    I bought it off of ebay, and do not know the seller, so im SOL? great.......
    06-09-09 11:31 AM
    I bought it off of ebay, and do not know the seller, so im SOL? great.......
    Take a search through this forum. Your question has been answered but I do not remember the specifics. Something with spending a lot of quality time with levele 2 and 3 VZ support.
    06-09-09 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD