Basically im on vodafone UK with a storm and it has been sent for repair weeks ago and was given a temporary bold to us (vodafone eforum users should know about this). As its been over 7 weeks since waiting for this to be addressed and still no information back from rim about if/when the storm issues will be fixed I decided to go about cancelling my contract. Vodafone want �80 to cancel and have advised me that if i keep the storm it can only be used on vodafone on another paymonthly sim but said the bold can be unlocked and used on o2 blackberry simplicity (which is what im going on).

Is it possible to unlock and use a blackberry storm on o2 with full email/internet functions and if so should I get a brand new storm from them or keep my current bold, which I assume i can pop my o2 sim in and away i go.

Basically need advice on how to go about unlocking these 2 phones and which would be the better/easiest one to keep and use on o2 bearing in mind my storm in the past has been a nightmare

Thanks for any help
    07-15-09 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD