I placed an order on the 2nd for a replacement for my Ghost armor full body. I have not yet received it today being 16th (14 days!)
    01-16-09 04:07 PM
    I ordered one (not a replacement) last Thursday and got it on Wednesday this week. they are pretty good at responding to emails tho. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 05:40 PM
  3. Ghost Armor Customer Service's Avatar
    Please be sure that when ordering/requesting a replacement you provide your previous order number as well as what you will be needing replaced so that customer service is able to get your replacement shipped out to you promptly. Also be sure to verify that emails from customer service are not in your spam folder. Please let me know if I can be any more help. Feel free to contact our customer service department here with any inquiries.

Best Regards,
    Last edited by Ghost Armor Customer Service; 01-16-09 at 06:52 PM. Reason: .
    01-16-09 06:38 PM
    It it was all just a mix up. I was unable to receive your email on the 6th because it was in my spam folder.

FYI Ghost Armor. The way you have us go about requesting a replacement is overly complicated.

I didn't understand what to do so this is what I did...
    -Went to Ghost Armor
    -Wanted to call someone
    -click Contact Us
    -NO phone number NO email address
    -I had to email VIA your website.
    -I waited for a response
    -I never saw it because it went straight to my junk folder (could of been avoided if I was supplied with your email address)
    -Decided to get a replacement anyway went back to Ghost Armor
    -Had to click WARRANTY???? was looking for a replacement link
    -Had to "buy" replacement (yes it was $.01 so I figured this had to be it)
    -Placed order
    -got order confirmation
    -got payment confirmation
    -waited
    -waited
    -waited
    -waited
    -checked mail daily and nothing (10 days!)
    -I emailed again
    -messaged ghost armor on CB.com
    -I found out they were waiting for me because they wanted to know what pieces I needed. I should of placed that in the comment box when I ordered.
    -There was NO directions to type "what pieces would you be needing" or an option to choose what you needed.
    -I assumed that if you order a replacement you get a replacement for everything.

PLEASE MAKE THIS PROCESS EASIER!!!!!!!
    01-17-09 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD