I just downloaded Nav4all and i cant seem to get it to work every time I go to set up the gps it tells me No bluetooth gps sensor found. So I have no idea whats going on or what I have to do to get this working. I have all my gps setting turned on if that helps.
    06-25-09 02:23 PM
    I'm having the same problem. I know VZW has some sort of lock on their GPS so it isn't completely "turned on" to try and get you to use VZ Nav.
    06-25-09 02:40 PM
    Works just fine for me. I get a lock in a couple of seconds and away I go. I know some people have said that they have to have BBmaps running in the background to get it to work. give that a try, and see if it works for you.
    06-25-09 03:19 PM
    Works just fine for me. I get a lock in a couple of seconds and away I go. I know some people have said that they have to have BBmaps running in the background to get it to work. give that a try, and see if it works for you.
    did you have to set anything up or turn on any special settings? Thats the thing i uninstalled bb maps lol.
    06-25-09 03:27 PM
    Nope i didin't do anything other than install nav4all, and make sure my gps was on.
    06-25-09 03:36 PM
    Nope i didin't do anything other than install nav4all, and make sure my gps was on.

Well looks like i might have to figure out how to reinstall bbmaps lol.
    06-25-09 03:43 PM
    Well looks like i might have to figure out how to reinstall bbmaps lol.

use the applications tool in DM
    06-25-09 03:49 PM
    use the applications tool in DM
    ok thanks ill try it when i get home.
    06-25-09 03:54 PM
    Nav4all works fine for me. I don't need bbmaps running.
    Make sure your gps is set to location on and also check the permissions

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD