I was checking out BBN and came across this story. Very good application for business users who have a Storm(and other BB devices). I saw it a couple weeks ago and it works pretty well.

MyCaption Now Available For BlackBerry | BlackBerryNews.com
    12-17-08 09:16 AM
    Sweet thanks Crucial
    12-17-08 09:20 AM
    Looks neat, but it's pretty pricey.
    12-17-08 09:33 AM
    Sweet thanks Crucial
    Thanks, no problem.

Looks neat, but it's pretty pricey.
    It's a good application. And will save business users tons of time. Not to mention you can sync with any Enterprise server. I believe companies will definitely kick-out for this application. there also a free trial I believe.
    12-17-08 09:39 AM
    I like the concept of it, however I despise subscrition based services.

I'd rather 'one time fee' it and then pay for upgrades down the road than pay a set ammount every month.
    12-17-08 10:02 AM
    I like the concept of it, however I despise subscrition based services.

I'd rather 'one time fee' it and then pay for upgrades down the road than pay a set ammount every month.
    I agree, I'm not a big fan of subscription based services either. However, this is a good one. But I agree, I'd rather pay down the road.
    12-17-08 10:05 AM
    I know voice recognition software has come a long way, but before I spent that kind of money, I would be curious to see how well it works. One of my only complaints about the storm is making edits to the middle of text. If there are many errors in the software, it could be quite aggravating to correct.
    12-17-08 10:23 AM
    I know voice recognition software has come a long way, but before I spent that kind of money, I would be curious to see how well it works. One of my only complaints about the storm is making edits to the middle of text. If there are many errors in the software, it could be quite aggravating to correct.
    I agree. Check out the free trial. To my knowledge it works rather well. I'm not sure about perfect, so don't think that's what I'm saying. but I'm also not saying it's not.
    12-17-08 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD