Hey guys, i've been incredibly frustrated with this phone since i got it..alot of the problems are my own fault tho for messing with the settings..

I do have a new problem...i was adding music onto my phone and might've deleted something i shouldn't have. Now the screen doesn't really work. it almost doesn't respond at all and i dont know what to do.

Please help

Thank you
    KK4C
    10-18-09 11:54 PM
    have you done a battery pull yet?
    10-18-09 11:57 PM
    if battery pull do not solve the promblem, perhaps can do wipe out back to factory setting..
    10-19-09 12:51 AM
    Can you enlighten us on what you may have deleted? There isnt really anything you can delete while loading music to make the touchscreen not work, unless you were loading music with BBSAK into the COD's haha but that would just be ridiculous
    10-19-09 09:11 AM
    I tried pulling the battery a couple times and it didn't do anything.
    i can click the screen however many times i want but the "hover" effect doesn't light up/Slide/Scrolling doesn't work, i cant navigate ANYwhere by touching the screen, and the screen doesn't dim at all..soo i cant get to the reset button >=(

I hooked up my phone to my Pc thru a usb cable and manually went in thru the collapse-able tabs on the left just before, and found that i didn't delete what i thought i did.
    10-19-09 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD