Okay lets see,
    My Storm has been acting up for awhile, and I believe it is unusually slow.
    When I first got it in early February .075 worked fine for a week or so until I started noticing the overall performance of the phone getting slower and slower, especially while locking/ unlocking I would experience almost a two second delay.
    I then discovered CrackBerry and assumed an OS update would solve my issues. I believe my first update was .109. The exact isssues were present so i switched back to .075 and took the phone to verizon. They asked me if i knew how to pull the battery and then asked me to delete my third party applications, move my icons back to the original positions and come back if I still had any problems.
    As I expected, uninstalling my three third party applications and moving my icons around did nothing. So back to the verizon store. They did a hard reset and told me just to restore my contacts and start over. Well that worked! The storm was as responsive as the day I bought it. I loaded .113 onto it and the phone worked fine for another couple weeks.
    Now the thing is dog slow. I have .122 Bell version on and typing is almost intolerable, I have to click things more than one time to get the phone to recognise, I have to wait almost two seconds for my phone to recognise anything at all, including the keyboard.
    These issues have to be abnormal because I just played with my friend's .075 storm and it is so fast and responsive compared to mine.
    What is wrong with my phone or what am I doing wrong?
    I just updated to .122 official Bell version a week ago
    04-22-09 07:01 AM
    Do a search for "event log" and a great app called Logmaid. I'm no BB guru but I reckon these might help you out fella.
    04-22-09 07:10 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply! I'll be sure to do that when I get home.
    04-22-09 07:17 AM
    If your free memory is too low your phone will run sluggishly. You can check it by going to options and clicking on memory. If its below 10 then it might run slow, although mine seems to start running slow around 12.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 08:23 AM
    Yep i'm going w/last post. Options > memory > application memory free space.

Click below 4 a great c b guide 2 free up memory.
    04-22-09 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD