hi every1 i have a storm which i upgraded to the last offcial rls everything was working fine then i bought an iphone and started using both. One day i got tired of the storm so i put it to rest i switched it off and removed the battery for few weeks. today i put the battery back on and it seems like the storm went bananas. I put it to charge it shows the charging logo then goes into "thinking mode" (the tiny clock keeps spinning) then nothing happens it goes back to chargin mode and the red black led light just stays on..now i dunno what to do even when i connect to to my laptop it goes connected disconnected on oand on and on ...if any1 can help i would appreciate it
    01-17-10 01:23 PM
    Lets just use the one thread...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/st...-start-406230/

From our Rules.....

Post in the Right Forum
    We’ve done our best to layout the forum categories so they are logical and make sense. When you are creating a new thread, do your best to get it in the right category. We want these forums to be value added and educational. The General CrackBerry Discussion and General RIM/BlackBerry Discussion are good places to post if you have a serious question but are not quite sure where to put it. These forums are less stringently moderated, while specific forums (BlackBerry 8700 Series for example) are more strictly moderated to maintain their quality and usefulness.

Cross/Double Posting
    Please post to the MOST relevant forum. Double or cross forum posting or other attempts at flooding the forum with a stream of posts will be removed. If you find that you have posted in the incorrect forum, please contact a moderator to have it moved to the correct location.
    01-17-10 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD