Hello everyone:
    I just purchased a Blackberry storm 2 days ago. I updated the OS to 4.7.0.75 and I was really happy by the outcome. However, I don't know if this problem was here before the update or after the update, but the device is not reading my 8GB SD card. I tried the card on a different phone and it worked, so I'm assuming is a device problem not a card problem. Took the battery out, the card out, placed a different card in there and nothing happens.

Does anyone know what can I do to solve this problem? It would mean a lot. Thank you much!
    Last edited by Citronex; 12-04-08 at 09:19 AM. Reason: forgot to add something...
    12-04-08 09:12 AM
    I had a similar experience when I upgraded, but it went away after I went into Options, Memory, Turned off Media Card Support and Mass Storage Mode, saved and exited, then went back in and re-enabled.
    12-04-08 09:29 AM
    I had a similar experience when I upgraded, but it went away after I went into Options, Memory, Turned off Media Card Support and Mass Storage Mode, saved and exited, then went back in and re-enabled.
    I tried what you told me and it still says "A media card is not presently inserted in the device"

thank you for the advise though.
    12-04-08 09:47 AM
    No problem. I hope you get this resolved! You may have to load your back-up of the .65 then try to load .75 again. Lots of work, but it will be worth it to get you SD card back!
    12-04-08 10:23 AM
    I tried doing that as well... still no signal.. anyone else has any ideas?
    12-04-08 01:57 PM
    I've got the same issue on my device. I'm not sure if it worked under .65 since I upgraded straight to the .75 official Verizon release when I got the device Friday

Did you happen to resolve the problem?
    12-06-08 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD