I'm having a serious issue with my Storm. I have searched all the forums to no avail on an answer to my problem. I am running OS 4.7.0.113 on a Verizon Storm. I had Rammstein Du Hast as my ringtone before I upgraded my OS from .75 I learned about a new Rammstein song called Keine Lust. So wanting to change my ringtone I went into Media and picked the song clicked set as ringtone and called my phone to check it out. Phone still played Du Hast. So I went into my ringer options picked Keine Lust called again phone plays Du Hast. I used Myxer to make a ringtone and save Keine Lust as a ringtone. Called my phone, still plays Du Hast. So I delete Du Hast from my phone now it has the classic ringer when I call. Please help. I am a hardcore Rammstein fan and want this song as my ringtone. PS all my contacts ringtones work fine. my house phone isn't in my contacts either.
    04-10-09 03:02 PM
    ok in case anyone else has this problem you must not have any personal sound profiles. delete them and use the normal setting. works like a charm now
    04-22-09 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD