Official Verizon OS Upgrade
    Official Facebook 1.5
    Opera Mini With Storm Support
    Shazam With Storm Support
    AOL Messenger Upgrade

Feel Free To Add Stuff
    04-16-09 03:36 PM
    stop wasting time wanting stuff and enjoy the device man....
    04-16-09 03:54 PM
    Functionality wise, the phone is pretty good for me. I only want a couple things

1. consistent speed/navigation - less app hangs and screen refresh issues. Also, a portrait only mode in the main screen would be nice.

2. Faster scrolling through long lists. page by page isn't really working for me. I dare say "flick" scrolling, but even the right scroll bar would be nice.
    04-16-09 04:02 PM
    My Storm Wish List:

Free Bubble Army for all Storm Users!
    04-16-09 04:09 PM
    not a big deal but I kind of wish we would be able to change the wallpaper when the phone is locked and in landscape, the blue screen is rather dull
    04-16-09 09:00 PM
    not a big deal but I kind of wish we would be able to change the wallpaper when the phone is locked and in landscape, the blue screen is rather dull
    You can if you changed themes.
    04-16-09 09:02 PM
    oh really? well thanks for telling me that, i haven't looked through many themes so i'll see if i can find one i like
    04-16-09 11:38 PM
    Official Verizon OS Upgrade
    Official Facebook 1.5
    Opera Mini With Storm Support
    Shazam With Storm Support
    AOL Messenger Upgrade

Feel Free To Add Stuff
    Don't we get an AOL Messenger upgrade like every day? haha. Love my Storm to death, but I look forward to the Facebook update and of course the long awaited OS update. Til then i'll be just fine tho
    04-16-09 11:45 PM
    oh really? well thanks for telling me that, i haven't looked through many themes so i'll see if i can find one i like
    NP, not sure if ALL themes do it but all the themes I've used have allowed for landscape pictures during lock.
    04-16-09 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD