I am on about my 5th storm since may 30th. On this one and the one before I have had a problem I have not seen on any of the others. Sometimes when someone calls me during the conversation a screen pops up and in the upper left hand corner it says help me and the screen is filled with all kinds of tech info. free file space software version and more. It says call tech support but they don't know what is going on and only want to send a refurb phone which they did and it does the same thing. Shortly after this screen pops up the phone will lock up and I have to pull the battery. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciaited.
    07-10-09 12:20 PM
    It's time to go back and get your 6th Storm
    07-10-09 12:22 PM
    Ask em to give you a Tour cause you've been through three phones within ninety days. You have the option of getting a similar device to the Storm now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 12:24 PM
    Tour. If nobody else in the world knows what's goin on its probably you. No offense but the storm and some don't play together well. Just my 2cents.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 04:10 PM
    either reload the OS or go to a different phone. Sometimes people and the storm are not compatible
    07-10-09 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD