Well my district manager just left our kiosk and she had with her a Storm with .61 on it. Well i must say that there had better be some damn good upgrades made in the software. this thing was slow. Although I don't for see this being an actual problem with the launch models. But i did notice something that a lot of other users are noticing. The keyboard is slow. I don't know if it is just the fact that I am not used to the clicking part, but i was definitely able to type faster than the screen had time to pop back up. So that was a bit frustrating. But the phone is beautiful. The screen is gorgeous. The media player is nice, videos look very clear on it. The browser is awesome. And navigation is very nice, (or at least i assume it will be with the software upgrade). I do like the combination of the click with the touch screen, I jsut hope that I can find a way to type quick with it. I find it hard to believe that the designers at RIM would leave the phoen without the ability to quickly hammer out a message. I still haven't decided on it yet, but luckily we can demo PDA's for a month at work so I'll know soon enough if I will be getting one.
    11-20-08 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD