Problem mostly seems to be with my speakerphone/headset. At first, whenever I switched to speakerphone I would not be able to hear anything whatsoever. Now my phones stuck on speakerphone and whenever I click headset, it stays on headset. Apparently the person on the other line doesnt hear me either. Any suggestions? I have not dropped or wet my Storm.
    06-26-09 06:09 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull? I think it's always a good idea to do that before giving up hope.
    06-26-09 06:13 PM
    Try leaving the headset plugged in and do a battery pull. Don't unplug the headset until after the phone is fully rebooted. If that doesn't work, read through this thread for a few other ideas (http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ph...t-mode-218437/)
    06-26-09 06:14 PM
    Ive done a battery pull but im gonna try the headset thing. Should I plug in headphones or something?
    06-26-09 06:17 PM
    Worked. Only problem now is that when in speakerphone, audio gets output if its plugged into speakers but not from the actual speakerphone.
    06-26-09 06:49 PM
    Are you saying that when you are in speakerphone mode, there is no sound coming out of your phone?
    06-26-09 07:02 PM
    One more thing...can you play a song and here it through the speaker. I know this is probably stupid, but if you call someone, then go to speakerphone, is your volume turned up?
    06-26-09 07:08 PM
    Music does not play through the speaker
    06-26-09 07:45 PM
    Wait I just BB buttoned and put on speaker so music works through the speaker phone.
    06-26-09 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD