At my verizon store this morning, there were five of us in line. Sales reps came out an hour early of opening to give us vouchers for our Storms. We can come back anytime today to get them.

They told us two interesting things.

First, if you want to have your unit shipped, they will give you an instant rebate. No waiting for your $50. They would not tell us how many they had, only that they had enough for those that were in line now.

Second, if you are not starting a new line or are eligible for an upgrade, you will not walk away with a Storm today. You can only order one. That sucks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 07:29 AM
    thats a bummer man i just got my storm and i paid retail for it
    11-21-08 07:32 AM
    Fortunately, I am eligible for an upgrade and so was everyone in line. I woulda been HOT if I couldn't get it.

And this secrecy crap that Verizon pulls about how many they have is getting waaaaaaayyy old. Oh well, I will be walking out with mine in about an hour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 07:35 AM
    the only problem I have had so far is i am still waiting on my service books to resend/register i guess
    11-21-08 07:58 AM
    I was out the door in about 30 minutes with my pre-holiday flyer everyone was talking about. Got my free upgrade and an instant rebate. About $215 with tax out the door!!! Yaay!
    11-21-08 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD