Hey guys, i just got a storm and its great but im having a serious problem(besides the fact that it takes like 3hrs to fully charge compared to my curve which took like 40minutes)
    anyway, when i plug my phone into a wall charger and i cant do anything on it in terms of click apps and making phone calls, but it does receive calls with no problem. But the thing is when i put it on the usb charger via computer, it works fine.

any input on this problem
    03-12-09 09:23 PM
    Hey guys, i just got a storm and its great but im having a serious problem(besides the fact that it takes like 3hrs to fully charge compared to my curve which took like 40minutes)
    anyway, when i plug my phone into a wall charger and i cant do anything on it in terms of click apps and making phone calls, but it does receive calls with no problem. But the thing is when i put it on the usb charger via computer, it works fine.

any input on this problem
    I've seen this happen on more than one occasion with non blackberry wall chargers. Are you using a non blackberry wall charger?
    03-12-09 10:20 PM
    Certainly sounds like a non RIM charger issue. I had the same problem with a travel charger I bought off Amazon. Keyboard was useless during charging and would require a battery pull before it would function properly, and it took forever to charge too.

I returned the charger for a new one thinking it was a lemon but no dice. OEM charges works great so I just stuck with that one.
    03-12-09 10:50 PM
    is it going to the clock mode?
    try pressing the back button... and it will ask if you want to exit the clock mode... say yes... and click the back button one more time... and you should be on the home page
    03-12-09 11:24 PM
    wow YES im using a non bb travel charger...that is rediculous...i wonder ehy does it do that
    03-12-09 11:44 PM
    Because it's not the proper voltage and is probably killing your BB and screen at the same time.
    03-12-09 11:47 PM
    im also using a non BB charger...
    but i did buy it at a verizon store... is one of those compatible ones..
    03-12-09 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD