Hey everyone I just have a question. My dial pad on my blackberry storm wont work. The only one that works is the 0 key. I tryed and pulled the battery out and rest it but it didn't work is their anything else I can try to get it to work again. Thanks all for your help.
    02-20-10 12:38 PM
    I had the same problem, found the solution in another thread. Go to options - language and text input - change the language to english. That will fix it.
    02-20-10 01:06 PM
    If jtornone's solution doesn't work, switch to suretype in portrait. Also go COMPLETELY through the typing tutorial. Those things will usually get your dual pad working correctly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 02:00 PM
    I had the same problem, found the solution in another thread. Go to options - language and text input - change the language to english. That will fix it.
    This works!! Saved me a 10-15 min trip out to mobile comm. Just had this BB 9530 flahed yesterday and today I find that the dial-pad doesnt even dial. Weird tip, but it works.
    02-20-10 04:21 PM
    yes, ive had to do the same with my phone.
    02-20-10 07:33 PM
    Love CrackBerry forums!! Installed some Verizon options over the wknd and my dial pad went non functional during calls - came up with some weird out no reasoning dial pad - 2 numbers not in the normal places, part non functioning and others letters dial pad. I was pulling my hair out. And once again CrackBerry forums rose the occassion and the fix worked!
    Awesome! I'm back in business.
    03-11-10 07:34 PM
    I feel the same way as Yellow Rose... thank god for the forums... what an odd little problem to have on the Storm, but excellent an easy fix.

My question is who figured out that THAT was the problem... trial and error at its finest I imagine!
    03-17-10 11:28 AM
    a good quick tip to remember.
    thanks
    03-17-10 01:42 PM
    Once again, I have found my answer to my BB 9530 issues! Crackberry is the BEST. My dial pad abruptly stopped functioning and I had no way of dialing out. Thanks to the CB Community, I'm back in Biznizz!!!
    10-30-10 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD