What's up everyone? New to the forum. Just bough a used Storm 9530 and got it unlocked to use with my T-Mobile sim card. Phone's working but the "My Number" displays a different number. I tried dialing ##000000 and changed it to my sim number and it does show it. I then saved it but that display number still remains. Anybody know why? Please help. Thanks
    08-14-09 06:44 AM
    This is a pretty common problem for the unlocked Storms, from the threads I have seen... Unfortunately I never read them, because mine isnt unlocked lol.. Just do a quick search and I am positive your answer should pop up.
    08-14-09 07:23 AM
    What's up everyone? New to the forum. Just bough a used Storm 9530 and got it unlocked to use with my T-Mobile sim card. Phone's working but the "My Number" displays a different number. I tried dialing ##000000 and changed it to my sim number and it does show it. I then saved it but that display number still remains. Anybody know why? Please help. Thanks
    Thanks to BBNewBBie - I tried the ##000000 and it worked on my phone. Sorry I can't be of any help about yours though.

Kelly
    08-14-09 08:27 AM
    The My Number is probably the number being displayed from the CDMA programming of the phone..
    08-14-09 09:53 AM
    Thanks to BBNewBBie - I tried the ##000000 and it worked on my phone. Sorry I can't be of any help about yours though.

Kelly
    It's all good Glad I helped someone with my first post and thanks everyone else for their replies.

BBNewBBie
    08-14-09 05:25 PM
    that info is in the BIOS as mentioned in a post above;

Enter the following then select the Dial key
    ##000000
    08-14-09 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD