I was having trouble with battery issues as in the battery was dead after 4 hours. I also got tired of the screen click problem. I warrantied my storm and set up another one.

.75- to .109 with the .122 codes. This thing is running perfectly. Smooth trainsitions colors look great, everything works. Accerlermometer is perfect.

Just wanted to put this out there for all the haters.
    04-13-09 08:43 AM
    Do you think its the os or the new hardware?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 08:45 AM
    Not a "hater" here. Just wondering if the .109 makes the Storm operate as smoothly as the iPhone? I used my friend's iPhone last night, and was impressed with how smooth everything is on it. However, I still like the looks of the Storm. I am running .75
    04-13-09 08:47 AM
    For me I think it was a harware issue. I noticed that the back of this phone fits perfectly and with the last one it didnt feel "flush" if you slid your finger from the top of the phone to the bottom.

The other phone was always hot to the touch. This one stays cool all day which I am attributing to perhaps a hardware or software failure killing the battery.

I dropped the old phone once. I didnt think it did damage but maybe something was out of whack.

I dont know too much about the iphone I am on verizon and thats where I will stay until the other get better service.
    04-13-09 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD