Hey everyone

I went to my local Verizon store in Buffalo yesterday and asked about the Storm. The lady I spoke to says that they are "in the dark" with regards how many Storms they will be receiving. I was put on a list and will be called today, I am number 21 and 22 on the list (my wife is number 22, I am first!!!!).

I can't frickin' wait for this phone!!!!!
    11-20-08 07:37 AM
    I would think that they would have received the units by yesterday for a Friday launch. Unless they are coming in today, then they would know exactly how many they have!
    11-20-08 07:46 AM
    All the stores around me are anticipating delivery of the Storm between Noon-3P.M.
    11-20-08 07:58 AM
    I would have thought also that they would have received them a few days in advance also. By the way the manager was talking, she was not even aware when or how many she was getting.
    11-20-08 07:59 AM
    Are you on a list to get the call for the phone? or just to update you? Most people have been saying that it is first come first serve.
    11-20-08 08:05 AM
    You would think that but they did the same in the UK, my vodafone store didnt get them in till 3pm, I was number 2 to my hands on it.
    11-20-08 08:05 AM
    Ah, I just got your email. That is good to know!!
    11-20-08 08:06 AM
    By the sounds of it, when the store manager gets confirmation on how many they will get, the list will be called and asked whether or not they would want to buy one, then one will be set aside accordingly. That is what the associate told me.
    11-20-08 08:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD