I just emailed the CEO of Verizon Wireless from the link on Verizons webpage. now im not stupid and i know he will never read it. but i hope i get a reply and with some luck, i will get my voice heard and problems solved.

To Whom It May Concern,

First off I would like to say I have been a loyal customer of Verizon wireless since my very first Motorola brick of a phone on my parents around in the late 90's. It’s not until recently that I switched to my own account in the last year. I’ve always been very happy with my cell coverage and reliability of the network. That was until I purchased the blackberry Storm. Now your network is fine but it’s the phone. I've had several blackberries in the past, the curve and the 7230. The 7230 has performed better on any scale then my Storm. Granted the storm is a far more complexed device, I still expect my phone to actually work when it is released by the network. I expect a bug or two when it comes to new phones, but just spending even an hour on some forums about the Storm, it’s clear that the problems I’m having are universal, and then some. The blackberry services involving email have always worked flawlessly on any Blackberry I’ve ever had. But the switching between screens, the media player freezing when I get a text message or email, and to fix it I have to pull my battery out. My battery only lasting half a day from text messaging alone. My camera not always saving pictures I just took. The extreme lag I experience just trying to enter a new menu. The random resets I have several times a day for no reason. That doesn’t even compare to the promises I receive when I call customer service asking when a new OS will be delivered so I can finally enjoy using my phone. Every time I call I get different dates of when it will be released. Someone in their office always has the next official release that will be coming by the end of the week. When Friday comes and I’m still stuck with the same bug filled OS from November,

I feel like canceling my two lines and just saying screw it. For a near $600 phone that from all accounts has great potential to be what we all expect and love from blackberry, it’s a huge disappointment when I’d rather use my oldest blackberry cause I know it will perform. Now recently there are rumors flying around about a new blackberry storm being released year’s end, some even say September. If that is the case and I’m still stuck with my broken blackberry, I can say with certainty I will be switching networks. No way can you release a bug filled phone to a million plus people, then release a new version a year later without fixing all the problems from the first. Now that’s just a rumor, so who knows. Aside from all that, if I want to replace my blackberry storm to hopefully fix all my problems of the first, I have to accept a refurbished one. Not going to happen, not when the bugs haven’t been worked out. Not going to just trade around broken storms till I’m lucky and get one that doesn’t **** me off.

Now my journey with my blackberry storm hasn’t been the greatest so if this email seems like I’m mad, well I am. When I went to an authorized agent and purchased my storm, not only were they selling storms to other customers in front of me for 50-100 dollars less, but they charged my credit card for 50 dollars MORE then what was on the sticker. After fixing that mess I assumed my worries were over. Next month I get my bill and I’m charged an activation fee I was told I wouldn’t ever see. I called the store and got connected with a very pissed off pregnant woman who didn’t want to help me. She went as far as calling my employer (who she happened to be on a first name bases with) and lied to them saying I was trying to get free services because I worked for the said company. That couldn’t haven been farther from the truth. In the end she got my fired from a 6 figured job that I had for nearly 2 years. What a great present during a recession. Now I’m struggling to find work that pays even a quarter what I made there. If that wasn’t enough, I have to deal with my blackberry storms malfunctions on a daily bases. The visual voicemail cost me an interview because I was never told about a message that was left for me. Phone never rang with full bars of service. I never got a notification about the voicemail till I got curious 2 days later about why this company never called. I wasnt able to convince the company my blackberry storm was at fault. So after reading all that, i would appreciate a prompt reply from SOMEBODY at Verizon Wireless who knows atleast a lick of information about what’s going on with the new storm OS and has the authority to make miracles happen. Maybe I can get an exchange for a new storm or even a new blackberry Curve. Hopefully Santa Claus is on your payroll cause the jolly fat man might be my only hope. With all due respect, thank you for your time.
    Last edited by just.the.tip; 04-09-09 at 01:53 AM.
    04-08-09 11:49 PM
    I think this will get a delete button or get pushed to the assistant with a generic response.. GL ! lol
    04-08-09 11:52 PM
    His secretary will laugh at "ur" grammar skillz yo. Lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 11:53 PM
    Was this a letter.......or were you txtin him lol
    04-08-09 11:53 PM
    I hope you used some punctuation and paragraphs in that letter! Also, typically the addresses for the CEO or high level people you see on web sites are simply email aliases that go to a general mailbox. The mailbox is usually monitored/sorted by a few low level employees, messages are sent off to the appropriate departments, etc. The chances it'll make it to the CEO are very slim.
    04-08-09 11:54 PM
    Ever hear of paragraphs?? lol.
    Last edited by shiftmx72; 04-08-09 at 11:56 PM. Reason: punctuation.... hehe
    04-08-09 11:55 PM
    I hope you used some punctuation and paragraphs in that letter! Also, typically the addresses for the CEO or high level people you see on web sites are simply email aliases that go to a general mailbox. The mailbox is usually monitored/sorted by a few low level employees, messages are sent off to the appropriate departments, etc. The chances it'll make it to the CEO are very slim.
    2nd.. Its not anywhere for public use.. You know how many 4 tooth, 1 eyed hillbilly's would email the ceo over a $1.99 megabyte usuage for billjean checking her match.com?
    04-08-09 11:56 PM
    I dont give a flying F%$# about paragraphs. i was mad. i was rambling. i just dont care anymore. if i have to find his personal home address and mail him a copy, my voice will be heard.
    04-08-09 11:57 PM
    I dont give a flying F%$# about paragraphs. i was mad. i was rambling. i just dont care anymore. if i have to find his personal home address and mail him a copy, my voice will be heard.
    no...it really wont.. Stop ********, you sound like a 14yr old kid that had mommy get him a storm on the bogo. Only to be returned a month later when you all figure out your being charged $30 a month for data..

Sorry, like you im mad and ramblin because i deal with people like you 100 times a day, 5 days a week.
    04-08-09 11:58 PM
    Your a small fish in the sea. I love when people like you expect responses or expect it to be read. You've been a customer for this long, blah blah blah. Verizon didn't exist in the 90's. You may have been a customer of one of the companies that now is Verizon, but that gives you no grounds. If you want to get noticed, work on your grammar...

I'm in a pissy mood, so this is noway intended to be attacking you if it comes off as that.
    04-08-09 11:59 PM
    no...it really wont.. Stop ********, you sound like a 14yr old kid that had mommy get him a storm on the bogo. Only to be returned a month later when you all figure out your being charged $30 a month for data..

Sorry, like you im mad and ramblin because i deal with people like you 100 times a day, 5 days a week.

Ummm, he's 18 because he just came off the parents line account like a year ago.... Didn't you read? Lol

04-09-09 12:01 AM
    You may not care about the presentation of the letter, but they do! You really think they're going to take a simple rant/complaint full of grammar mistakes and take it to heart?
    04-09-09 12:02 AM
    I ve been puting up with my storm for nearly 4 months now. ive kepy my mouth shut all this time. Your blackberry storm didnt lose u a 6 figure job. ur 9-5 making 7 dollars an hour is replaceable. u can go find work at any mcdonalds any given day. i have sat patiently waiting for my phone to be fixed. Waiting for the new release. yes i know all about leaked OS and i have tried them all. The newest one always fixes a problem from the last but brings a whole handfull of new problems. For all who dont even take a second to listen to what the email has to say and only bash me for not using correct grammar can kiss my fat......
    04-09-09 12:03 AM
    Ummm, he's 18 because he just came off the parents line account like a year ago.... Didn't you read? Lol

Got that TOL.. Woot!
    04-09-09 12:03 AM
    I find it hard to believe you got fired from a 6 figure job just cause some verizon rep in the store said you were trying to get free services.
    04-09-09 12:04 AM

ya cause an 18 year old has a 6 figure job out of high school.
    04-09-09 12:04 AM
    yo man i agree and it crap that everyone is having the same problems. I have an account with verizon and its bull i have replaced it bout 5 times and it realy pisses me off...
    04-09-09 12:05 AM
    I find it hard to believe you got fired from a 6 figure job just cause some verizon rep in the store said you were trying to get free services.
    Small town in ND. not even 15000 people here where i live. everyone is friends with everyone.
    04-09-09 12:05 AM
    I ve been puting up with my storm for nearly 4 months now. ive kepy my mouth shut all this time. Your blackberry storm didnt lose u a 6 figure job. ur 9-5 making 7 dollars an hour is replaceable. u can go find work at any mcdonalds any given day. i have sat patiently waiting for my phone to be fixed. Waiting for the new release. yes i know all about leaked OS and i have tried them all. The newest one always fixes a problem from the last but brings a whole handfull of new problems. For all who dont even take a second to listen to what the email has to say and only bash me for not using correct grammar can kiss my fat......
    If you lost a 6-figure income solely because of your Storm... It's you that lost the job. If your making that much money, it's not hard to go buy another phone. If it was that frustrating, you could have returned it within the first 30 day's. More importantly. If it was that important to your job you would have not sat silently. Thats your fault.

This is coming from a 19 year old. As a master agent for Verizon, I think i'm doing rather well. My Storm has been a frustration, so I got another phone solely for work.
    04-09-09 12:06 AM
    Did you play hookie during English in class in high schoool?
    The grammar here is atrocious. No paragraphs?
    Lol @ the texting comment.
    I have a really hard time trying understand what it is exactly that you are saying in your letter.
    04-09-09 12:06 AM
    lol! Sorry, but I have to laugh at this!!! Sounds like you're trying to say you actually lost a "six-figure" income job over a cell phone! Given the letter itself, I'm not sure that I even believe that. Not to mention, how in the world do you lose a job over a cell phone?

"Yeah........I'm sorry Johnny, that cell phone of yours just isn't cutting it.......we're gonna have to let you go."
    04-09-09 12:07 AM
    First of all.. Unless your a professional basketball player, or "lil wayne", You lack the simply grammar abilities to be making 6 figures. Second, Your immature age shows in your rants, and your ability to make an *** of yourself in your run on sentence's, and your txt style writting.. A smart thing to do, would be to call customer service, have the transfer you to data support and discuss your problems with them. Tell them that the problem has pursisted and that you are un happy with the quality of the device. They may issue a trouble ticket, may let you swap out to another device, ****... may even let you out of contract. Your not going to get anything acting like a little snotty punk, because guess what..... you can leave, pay the ETA and no one will notice. Have a little more common sense.
    04-09-09 12:08 AM
    Sorry, I find it hard to believe you had a 6 figure job with that grammar. Your letter was painful to read. I couldn't even finish it.
    Seriously, this is a joke, right?
    04-09-09 12:09 AM
    If you lost a 6-figure income solely because of your Storm... It's you that lost the job. If your making that much money, it's not hard to go buy another phone. If it was that frustrating, you could have returned it within the first 30 day's. More importantly. If it was that important to your job you would have not sat silently. Thats your fault.
    oh ya i sat silently. After meeting with 3 different attorneys and the STATES attorney to find out what my options, i find out ND is a At Will State. Meaning they can fire u for whatever reason they can come up with. ur shoes arent tied tight enough. ur hair is parted in a way that offends little billy working the counter. whatever it may be. they dont need to give a reason.
    04-09-09 12:09 AM
    If i lost a 6 figure salary job cause of my cell phone, i'd be suing Verizon, YO....
    04-09-09 12:10 AM
118 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD