I just don't understand. I've got weatherbug on my homescreen. It shows the temperature and the little picture fine at first. However, if I turn it to landscape, and then back, it turns right back into the bug with just the temperature at the bottom.

It does the same thing with the message indicators. It will show that I have a message, but then if I turn it to landscape and turn it back, it goes away, even if I haven't read the message.

If I have it in portrait where it's not updated, then go to the main screen and back again, it fixes itself. However, like I said, once I turn it to landscape and then back again it doesn't work...

Does anyone else have this problem? It keeps annoying me and I don't know what to do.

Edit: I actually think I may have found out what's causing it...if I go into options-advanced options-accessibility I had the grid layout set to 4x4 instead of default. I definitely like the view of this a lot better, but if it means I need to have it set to default I guess I will.
    Last edited by trebb; 12-06-08 at 01:10 PM.
    12-06-08 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD