I have all my emails hooked up and working for the most part. Deleting emails on my phone deletes them from my account correctly, but im having problems with the read emails showing up as "read" on my account. Anyway to fix this?
    11-25-08 11:26 AM
    This forum moves so fast!
    11-25-08 11:43 AM
    you need to scroll all the way down till you find the unread messages.. I had the same issue when I transfer my email.. it was odd..
    11-25-08 11:48 AM
    you need to scroll all the way down till you find the unread messages.. I had the same issue when I transfer my email.. it was odd..

Im not following you. Let me rephrase:

I receive an email
    I look and read the email from my phone
    I go back to my pc and it show's that email as "un-read"

Following me?
    11-25-08 12:52 PM
    Im not following you. Let me rephrase:

I receive an email
    I look and read the email from my phone
    I go back to my pc and it show's that email as "un-read"

Following me?
    You have to set up the account as an IMAP. I was having this same problem with gmail and I would end up looking at the same emails again on my pc.
    11-25-08 12:54 PM
    You have to set up the account as an IMAP. I was having this same problem with gmail and I would end up looking at the same emails again on my pc.
    Gotcha, but how do I do that??!
    11-25-08 01:03 PM
    Ok I followed the instrucions from a few threads on there about how to hook up the IMAP and im having a heck of a time getting it to work.
    11-25-08 02:05 PM
    bump............
    11-25-08 03:15 PM
    Verizon in store reps had no idea how to help, the CS people over the phone cant help either. ANYBODY?

Edit, nevermind I figured it out.
    Last edited by DreamSTi; 11-25-08 at 07:23 PM.
    11-25-08 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD