I got this idea from a thread a few weeks ago when everyone was talking about dust problems and snap-on cases, so I bought the seidio innocase 1, which covers the entire phone cept for the screen. Very nice case by the way.

I then found some unused paper sleeves, and using a paper cutter, I cut a slice out large enough to cover the screen and edges. With the new slice of plastic, I placed it in the snap-on case, which holds the plastic in firmly to the phone. This protects against minor water drops and dust problems. The sheet protector I used is pretty scratch resistant and it's working great. If it gets worn out over the weeks or months, I just replace it, saves me the problem of buying the otterbox or other cases.

Ah, there's supposed to be pics attached. Let me fix this.
    02-13-09 09:10 PM
    Pics attached now.
    02-13-09 09:12 PM
    Pics attached now.
    thats cool for being on a budget. i personally work in construction so i get all kinds of dust and crap on my phone. the otterbox, which i have now, covers all the ports even the speakers.. it's better at keeping more out. i do like your case though. not as bulky as the otterbox. good for someone who doesnt work construction.
    02-13-09 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD