I am kinda getting the spoiled brat vibe also. If you can't get the phone then that sucks. Stick with what you got and be happy until you can get what you want. When I was 16 my parents would never get me the kind of phone that you have. And you are the one that picked it. You should have played with the phones some more and made a more educated choice rather than a quick "I want it now" choice. Suck it up and deal with your Omnia. And I don't understand how it is making you so mad when your dad is the one who foots the bill.
    04-19-09 07:48 PM
    Insane your trying to do this just to get a blackberry? Cancelling your phone just to get the Storm? Dude live with what you have and stop pestering your father. If it was such a horrible phone when you got it you should have taken it back within the 30 days you had to take it back. The Storm isnt all as its cracked up to be, it has equal or more issues as the omnia does right now. Just give your Omnia a chance and wait for a software update. I have the Voyager and hated it because of all the bugs, got two software upgrades and walla things works like a champ. I have two Storms and have had to exchange 1 like 3 times, and the 2nd like 2 times....Its fustrating but you will understand the meaning of money when you turn 18, have a full time job and when you have to pay rent or morgage on your house. Having little spoiled brats like you just makes it worse. Plus your probably giving your dad a heart attack right about now by pestering him so much.
    04-19-09 08:02 PM
    I am kinda getting the spoiled brat vibe also. If you can't get the phone then that sucks. Stick with what you got and be happy until you can get what you want. When I was 16 my parents would never get me the kind of phone that you have. And you are the one that picked it. You should have played with the phones some more and made a more educated choice rather than a quick "I want it now" choice. Suck it up and deal with your Omnia. And I don't understand how it is making you so mad when your dad is the one who foots the bill.
    Heck I didn't even have a cell phone when I was 16, so consider yourself lucky at the age of 16. Get a part time job and buy it retail.
    04-19-09 08:03 PM
    spring is here! Mow some lawns on the side. I had a job all through high school, and 2 jobs every summer. Back then we had PAGERS!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 08:50 PM
    your deal sure is crazy
    Last edited by alexosma; 04-19-09 at 09:09 PM.
    04-19-09 09:06 PM
    Spoiled for sure. All I would give you is whatever dumbphone is free at the time. Be happy with what you have.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 11:03 PM
    I have my GF sister on my plan and she is brat too. Her LG Venus started to go to crap, screen started to peel and speaker started to fail..etc...etc..etc. Well I was nice enough to give her my GF old LG 8350 which is a decent phone for someone here age. I messaged her telling her to turn her Venus off and wait till she got the 8350 and the next txt I got was her saying "why can't I get the LG Voyager?" Wow did my blood start boiling.....Now I do have a LG Voyager on my Plan but some else is using it, someone older and much more aware of how much a phone costs.

I basically told her she's glad she doesn't have to pay the bill....and if she keeps it up I will start to charge her. I am tired of brats like this, thinking they get everything for free or to get whatever they want....it's just plain rude if you ask me. Damn kids these days!!!!!!
    04-19-09 11:36 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD