I'm using os 4.7.0.148 and my clock icon is missing. Are there any files that I can reload to get the clock/alarm back up and running (if so where would I get these)?

Everything else works fine, but no clock. The odd part is that the alarm still works even know I can't see it to change it.

thanks!!!
    09-16-09 02:21 PM
    I'm using os 4.7.0.148 and my clock icon is missing. Are there any files that I can reload to get the clock/alarm back up and running (if so where would I get these)?

Everything else works fine, but no clock. The odd part is that the alarm still works even know I can't see it to change it.

thanks!!!
    hidden?

app screen > bbmenu > show all > check all folders

(there are files but i forget what they r tho)
    09-16-09 02:26 PM
    Does it come up when you plug it in? And +1 to drifts idea

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 03:49 PM

thanks!!!
    if you choose switch application can you select it?
    09-16-09 03:51 PM
    choose options from normal icon layout > choose reset icon arrangement do this in default theme zen
    09-16-09 03:52 PM
    I looked and its not hidden (well as far as the setting go). It does pop up when I plug it in (never thought of that thanks) and I did reset the theme but no luck.

If worse comes to worse I can reload the os, but I didn't want to. As long as it pops up when I plug it in that is good for the time being until the new 5.0 os comes out (which may be Christmas at this point).
    09-16-09 04:51 PM
    Glad you could get to it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 05:00 PM
    I ended upgrading to a new os. It was odd I couldn't find it no matter what I did. The upgrade seemed to be the best way to go at this point.
    09-19-09 07:38 AM
    I had the same problem. I was moving the Alarm clock application location and it vanished. I've seen several other reports of this problem. I'm going to submit a bug report and see what happens.
    09-19-09 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD