ok so a couple days ago i pulled my 9530 out of my pocket and hit the lock button, but it was a black screen. so since i thought that it might have froze, i pulled the battery, but when i put it back in the red light came on, but when the red light went away there was no backlight, i tried leaving the battery out for a day but it still doesnt work. any idea whats wrong with it?
    03-29-10 07:30 AM
    Exact same problem with me
    03-29-10 10:12 PM
    Exact same problem with me
    if it is jammed anywhere for the surepress, push it in until it unjams, it worked 4 me but it is nuked and everytime i try 2 reload it apploader says could not connect to device and stops @ waiting for initialization
    if any1 can help me out that would b great
    03-29-10 11:54 PM
    are you sure you did not accidently hit the external lock button? When you hit it and then the screens goes black the screen will not come back on and light up until you hit the LOCK button again and then press the Screen in. THen it will light up again. It does this on the later OSes. On the first OS it would show the LOCK screen when you press the screen in lock mode but now it stays black.
    03-31-10 02:14 PM
    are you sure you did not accidently hit the external lock button? When you hit it and then the screens goes black the screen will not come back on and light up until you hit the LOCK button again and then press the Screen in. THen it will light up again. It does this on the later OSes. On the first OS it would show the LOCK screen when you press the screen in lock mode but now it stays black.
    i pulled the battery so that is definetly not the problem. i read somewhere that if i cant restore it via apploader or wipe via jl_cmder that it's fully bricked thank GOD its still under warranty though
    03-31-10 03:05 PM
    yea i tried the battery pull and updated the phone, is its a software or hardware problem?
    04-01-10 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD