Okay, it's been two months now and i still cannot repair my nuked BB. I've tried almost everything under the sun, Jl_Cmder, CrackUtil, Apploader, And DM. On Apploader and DM it says unable to load during multi stage boot. On JL_Cmder is says:
    CrackUtil wont even recognize it.
    It's been two full months and i havent found ANYTHING that will work.
    Any answer or suggestion is okay.
    05-10-10 05:28 PM
    I don't know if it makes any difference but another forum suggested connecting directly to the PC if you're using a USB hub.
    05-10-10 05:41 PM
    I don't know if it makes any difference but another forum suggested connecting directly to the PC if you're using a USB hub.
    I tried with and without the USB hub like a million times lol, but im sticking to no hub unless its needed
    05-10-10 05:55 PM
    Sorry I can't help you.

Did you get your Storm used? Is it possible that the Storm was used on BES and has some restrictions on it?
    05-10-10 06:05 PM
    Sorry I can't help you.

Did you get your Storm used? Is it possible that the Storm was used on BES and has some restrictions on it?
    it wasnt used, i got it brand new, but for some reason enterprise activation disappeared on the options menu. Before it nuked it had i believe the 5.0.0.487/5.0.0.419 hybrid on it, and it dropped and the battery popped out, then when i went to put it back in it was nuked and kept rebooting. sometimes the screen will show with the spinning clock of death, but then sometimes there is no screen but it keeps rebooting.
    05-10-10 06:11 PM
    Worst case scenario... I hope you have insurance.
    05-10-10 06:12 PM
    Worst case scenario... I hope you have insurance.
    Sadly i dont have insurance on it, but it is still under factory warranty but i dont know if a nuked phone is covered
    05-10-10 06:48 PM
    any more suggestions?
    05-10-10 09:22 PM
    Have you tried using a different USB cord?
    05-10-10 10:48 PM
    It it is under factory warranty, it is covered!

When you plug it in, is it recognized by the computer?
    05-10-10 10:50 PM
    If it is doing this after it was dropped, then more than likely it is a hardware failure and nothing you do is going to fix it.

As long as it doesn't look like it has been dropped, take it in to your Verizon store and see what they will do....
    05-11-10 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD