So far I am not impressed at all at the sound controls on the Storm. One thing I could do with my POS Samsung flip phone was at least use the side buttons to quickly and easily adjust the phone sound level from high-medium-low-alarm-vibrate-all silent.

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to verify that the mute button on the top of the Storm (across from the screen lock) is actually muting the phone. Does something light up or does an icon change? Does the mute button mute all sounds? Is there some way to easily adjust the sound levels on the phone besides the sound button on the home screen?
    12-17-08 09:42 AM
    what i want to know is why my media player starts playing when i hit my mute button... i was in the middle of a meeting this morning and hit the mute button and Two for the money started playing with al pacino screaming out of my phone
    12-17-08 09:46 AM
    what i want to know is why my media player starts playing when i hit my mute button... i was in the middle of a meeting this morning and hit the mute button and Two for the money started playing with al pacino screaming out of my phone
    HaHa I'm sorry I actually laughed out loud at this one. I can just imagining it in my head happening...
    12-17-08 09:49 AM
    HaHa I'm sorry I actually laughed out loud at this one. I can just imagining it in my head happening...
    yea luckily the CIO wasnt there today lol
    12-17-08 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD