So I'm still diggin' my Storm, however, one of my biggest pet peeves is that I can't hold it against my head with my shoulder to free up my hands. Whenever I've tried, I hit the Mute button on the top of the phone by accident. Is there any way in the system, or an app, that I can turn off the Mute button functionality or lock it out while I'm in a call?

Thanks!
    06-19-09 08:46 AM
    how the **** do you hit the mute button on the top of the phone?? And no i dont think you can lock out the button.
    Last edited by howarmat; 06-19-09 at 08:56 AM.
    06-19-09 08:50 AM
    how th **** do you hit the mute button on the top of the phone?? And no i dont think you can lock out the button.
    Cartilage piercings perhaps? If not then I have no idea. But no, only the 2 convenience keys on the sides can be disabled.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 08:55 AM
    So I'm still diggin' my Storm, however, one of my biggest pet peeves is that I can't hold it against my head with my shoulder to free up my hands. Whenever I've tried, I hit the Mute button on the top of the phone by accident. Is there any way in the system, or an app, that I can turn off the Mute button functionality or lock it out while I'm in a call?

Thanks!
    Are you sure you're not hitting the "mute" icon on the touch screen? That's more likely. There are some screen lock apps available to lock the screen during a phone call. Do a search.
    06-19-09 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD