Today the sound stopped working on my Voyager. Fortunately, it's still under warranty so they are sending me a new one, but I look at it as sign, that I MUST have a BB Storm.
    10-15-08 05:42 PM
    I really, really, really hate my Voyager. I treat it like absolute garbage. There are some points where I try to use the calculator, phone pad, or calendar and it decides to say, "Excuse me, that button is wrong, let me decide the right one." It's sad too because the Voyager has convinced me to stray away from touchscreens in general and go get a qwerty device (patiently waiting for the Niagara). Spotmark if I were you, I'd would've put out at least a few dozen cigars on my Voyager by now.
    10-15-08 06:06 PM
    Overall, I've been happy with the Voyager. I was fortunate, until now, to get one that wasn't buggy, and it's performed well. However, I am a cell phone junkie, and with the approaching Storm, I'm getting itchy for a fix.
    10-15-08 06:27 PM
    I've actually had my Voyager since last November. Its been working flawlessly. However, the touchscreen is not as responsive as I expected it to be. I can't wait for the storm.
    10-15-08 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD