Been using the BB media manager to transfer songs to my card, but when i get them to my storm, the songs are not in order as they are on the cd... anyone else have this problem???
    05-28-09 11:56 AM
    the songs are sorted by artist and title, not track number...idk if there is a way to change it...
    05-28-09 12:08 PM
    If you have the track numbers tagged in the mp3s they will display in that order when you go to the album. Open up the music app, click albums and then click the album you upload. They will be displayed as "song number song title".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 12:37 PM
    Here is your workaround: Notice the track number (13 of 16) Disc 1 of 1. This is an identifier that amazon adds by default on mp3 purchases. It won't display in itunes but when you transfer it to your blackberry it will add the number to the beginning of the title. Now they will be in CD order.
    05-28-09 12:40 PM
    you beat me to the answer...BUT, I have images so I win! :-)
    05-28-09 12:41 PM
    you beat me to the answer...BUT, I have images so I win! :-)
    What images?
    05-28-09 01:28 PM
    don't know why it's not poppin up. Right click on the broken image to view.
    05-28-09 11:24 PM
    I've been using Media Monkey to sort out my unsorted music. Its got an awesome feature that let's you choose the album you want tagged i.e. Extended version, import, reissue. Very cool, very easy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD