This is weird. When the phone first booted from startup, I can browse the music (whether it's by artist, genre, albums, etc).

Then after a while, if i charge the phone without rebooting, the browsing doesn't work anymore. If I open any of the category and select 'rap' for example in genre, it comes up with no songs. when it's first booted up, if i select rap in genre, i can find all songs that has rap as genre, but not anymore after a while.

anyone has this same problem? I never upgrade SW, so it's still the VZW official SW ver 75. it's frustating cause that means i have to reboot everytime and browsing can only last a day and a half before charging. Once finish charging, i have to reboot if i want to browse songs.

all music files are in the media card
    Last edited by gameson; 03-05-09 at 01:17 AM.
    03-05-09 01:14 AM
    im running .75 still too...but my music is working fine..just tested everything you did and my works...haven't had this problem...are you running any themes?? umm also..have you tried doing a battery pull?? this whole situation makes no sense to me..the charging shouldnt have anything to do with this...
    03-05-09 01:37 AM
    if battery pull, then it comes to fresh state, the phone is not connected to charger, so the music player works. as soon as the phone get its first charge after fresh battery pull, then the music browsing is no longer available.
    03-05-09 04:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD