Okay my question is this.. Once I have gotten a music file on my cpu with all the properties such as album, year, artist, and album art I try to add it to my BB. Well it never shows the album art. I am using windows 7 and wmp 12 to add the album art. It shows it on the file when I go look for it. Instead of a clef note symbol as the picture of the file it shows the album art. When I add it to the music folder on my bb it adds everything but the album art. Why is this?
    01-04-10 11:18 AM
    Is there a way to embed the album art directly the file metadata? In itunes you can save the art into the file then the Storm will display it fine. Basically you need to save the art into the music file itself. Sorry if I'm not explaining this well.
    01-06-10 09:06 PM
    I've noticed this as well. Are you using .wma or .mp3? In my experience, .wma files, for some reason, don't show album art, but .mp3 files do. Maybe this is just a bug in the media player on the Storm?
    01-06-10 09:15 PM
    Yeah, it sucks. None of my album art ever shows up.
    01-06-10 09:23 PM
    If you need a quick program to embed the album art and the info, try mediamonkey. It's great (and free).

It took me a day to do all of my music and it'll find the info missing offline and embed it too.

MediaMonkey � Download
    01-06-10 11:49 PM
    I know I'm bringing back an old thread but I was working with this last weekend.

I was using Media Manager in DM last weekend and it embeds the album art nicely. Just right click the song and select song Info. In there you will see the option to add album art. Works very nicely. I did find that if the song is already on the phone you will need to remove it from your phone and then readd it to the phone. In Media manager this is no problem because it shows your phone at the bottom of the screen and just click and drag it to the bottom of the screen and it adds it.

Also, if you are adding a new song from a CD it's even easier. After you place the CD in the drive, select import CD from the drop down menu. After it reads the CD content you will see an option to add the album art. After you select the album art it will automaticlly add it to all the songs from the CD and download it to your computer. From there you can add it to your phone and all the album art will be there. I did 5 CDs this weekend this way.
    01-11-10 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD