Is there a way to to listen to music and use vz navigator at the same time? Thanks
    01-04-09 08:06 PM
    I do it all the time... I just have VZ Navigator's settings so it doesn't speak to me and I use the mute/vol up+down buttons for pausing and track changes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 08:28 PM
    How do you set it up so you can do track changes from the volume up and down key? right now when I press those keys while in navigation, the navigator volume menu comes up. Thanks again for the help.
    01-04-09 10:05 PM
    i'm not sure how exactly VZ Nav works seeing how i don't have the service, but if you hold down the volume up/down keys for about two seconds the track will change in the media player without having to go to the now playing screen. Hope this helps
    01-05-09 01:32 AM
    i'm not sure how exactly VZ Nav works seeing how i don't have the service, but if you hold down the volume up/down keys for about two seconds the track will change in the media player without having to go to the now playing screen. Hope this helps
    That doesn't seem to work when in vz navigator. No matter how long I hold the button down, it brings up the volume options for the vz navigator voice.
    01-05-09 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD