Okay so I have a odd question, my storm on verizon loses its music slowly over a period of about two days until I am down to about 1000 songs.....I have a 16 gig sd card, with 11.83 gigs filled up with music, I have over 3500 songs, and it has NEVER played nicely with the storm, even when I had just my 8 gig card, but it also has done it over several operating systems (original bought on launch, .75, .99, .103, and now .109 and also several different phones this is my third due to different replacements.) anyone else have this issue? I sold my ipod because I thought the storm would work, but so far it has given me trouble!!!! any help?
    03-05-09 12:16 PM
    wow never heard of a music leak before
    03-05-09 01:11 PM
    I want to and a battery pull usually brings the songs back...sometimes only finds. Portion of the songs...then they leak out again also all songs played just fine on the phone and curve and all were synced over via media manager from tunes with no errors
    03-05-09 01:53 PM
    DRM?
    Did you pay for these? Are they full songs or "demos"?
    Are they off torrents/limewire/P2P?
    03-05-09 02:03 PM
    all songs are cd rips, nothing from limewire or torrents or p2p. If I go into my card its there, but in the media or music list it slowly loses its counts.
    03-05-09 07:37 PM
    This happened to me with voice notes... Turns out they were just missing from the media app GUI... if i went into explore, they were all there... course, that may be pretty annoying for music... it workd fine for VN though...
    03-06-09 12:13 PM
    This happened to me with voice notes... Turns out they were just missing from the media app GUI... if i went into explore, they were all there... course, that may be pretty annoying for music... it workd fine for VN though...
    yep exactly what is going on, they are gone from the list on media/music, but if I explore they are all there, somewhat annoying as it has playlists and everything synced over that I work out too, but my music is still there so its not hopeless
    03-06-09 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD