im using the blackberry media sync
    and the playlist on itunes that i want to import has about 883 songs
    it only transfers over about 872 songs because the other song probably have that DRM on them

so heres where my problem is...
    when im on my blackberry and i go to Media>Music> All Songs it only shows (820) songs BUT when i go to Playlists and click on the playlist from itunes it shows 1 out of 872

my question is why wouldnt it only show 820 songs in All Songs when i have 872 songs on the playlist?
    01-09-09 08:01 PM
    ehhh com'on nobody can help me out here?
    01-09-09 08:16 PM
    Exit out of the music app. Remove the media card and reinsert it. This will force the storm to rescan the card. Sometimes the music app doesn't show all of the songs on the first scan. I saw this on mine when it would only scan 1983 of the 1994 songs that I have. But as soon as I reinserted the card it found all 1994 songs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 08:26 PM
    geez thank you so much
    i was being OCD about this whole situation
    ...&jesus you have ALOT of songs
    01-09-09 08:35 PM
    geez thank you so much
    i was being OCD about this whole situation
    ...&jesus you have ALOT of songs
    That is only 1/2 of my library and they all fit on the 8gb micro sd. I had to buy a 16 gb since I couldn't add my movies or anymore songs.

01-09-09 08:40 PM
    That is only 1/2 of my library and they all fit on the 8gb micro sd. I had to buy a 16 gb since I couldn't add my movies or anymore songs.

oh no way?
    i thought you could buy another 8gb card and put it in with the existing one?
    idk where i heard that the storm could fit 2 GB cards in it... im guessing thats not true?

also say i want to add more songs to my storm
    do i have to create a new playlist or can i just put the new songs on the playlist that im currently using and the media sync will only transfer over the recently added songs?

ps. im sorry im sucha n00b, this is my first ever BB i use to work with a cell company and we had the older BB's but i never thought itd be this hard to work with lol
    01-09-09 08:44 PM
    oh no way?
    i thought you could buy another 8gb card and put it in with the existing one?
    idk where i heard that the storm could fit 2 GB cards in it... im guessing thats not true?
    You can buy as many cards as you want but the storm only has one slot for the micro sd card. But the nice part is that it supports up to a 32 GB micro sdhc but only up to a 16 GB is available now.

also say i want to add more songs to my storm
    do i have to create a new playlist or can i just put the new songs on the playlist that im currently using and the media sync will only transfer over the recently added songs?
    No, you don't have to create another play list. You can just add onto the one you already have using media sync. You can also do it from the storm by going into your already existing play list, pressing the BlackBerry Button and picking Add Songs.

ps. im sorry im sucha n00b, this is my first ever BB i use to work with a cell company and we had the older BB's but i never thought itd be this hard to work with lol
    We were all n00bs at one point or another. That is the point of these forums. It's just like going to school, the best way to learn is by asking questions.

01-10-09 01:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD