Does anyone know what the settings need to be so my email gets seperated into the individual icons on the main screen. At first when I received new messages I got the red asterick icon on the specific email account that was receiving the message. Now I am getting the icon on the messages folder only. My text messages seperate, but not the emails.

Any help is appreciated.
    01-31-09 09:47 AM
    That's very odd. I had something similar when I set up my gmail for IMAP, but after I sent the Service Books and did a battery pull it corrected itself.

If you haven't done it yet, go into your email settings and click the BB button, then scroll to "Service Books" and click that. Then do a battery pull reboot and see what happens.
    01-31-09 10:18 AM
    I am still getting all my alerts posted to the message account, not the individual email accounts.
    01-31-09 10:32 AM
    I'm assuming you are on bis?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 10:36 AM
    I am having the same problem, except it is only for 1 email address that goes to my messaging folder. I have 4 email address, 3 of them being outlook, and the only one that goes to my messaging folder is my hotmail account.

And I am using BIS.
    01-31-09 10:40 AM
    I am using a yahoo account and another email that using a corporte webmail, not BIS
    01-31-09 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD