My Storm automatically pairs with my car's BT when I get in. I'm looking to connect a headset for when I get out of my car. Can I have both my cars BT and a BT headset connected to my phone at the same time? Or, can I toggle between the two?

Thanks for helping me figure this one out!
    11-26-08 05:55 PM
    i believe one at a time....
    11-26-08 06:05 PM
    Thanks for your response
    11-26-08 06:28 PM
    yeah you can probably toggle between the two pretty easily

give it a try and let us know!

11-26-08 06:29 PM
    My Storm automatically pairs with my car's BT when I get in. I'm looking to connect a headset for when I get out of my car. Can I have both my cars BT and a BT headset connected to my phone at the same time? Or, can I toggle between the two?

Thanks for helping me figure this one out!
    This can be done. The Storm has the ability to have more than one BT profile pairing saved in memory. You've already got one, your car. Your second one, your headset, you would pair as usual. Now you'll have two BT profiles saved on your Storm.

When you're in your car you can manually connect to that BT device, when you are away from your car you can manually connect to your earpiece.

To make it somewhat automatic, you can keep you're headset turned off when you're in your can and the Storm should automatically pair to the car, as you have mentioned. When you leave your car (or turn it off for that matter) it terminates that connection, then when you turn on your earpiece the phone should automatically connect to it. (all of this assumes that you leave the BT radio on all the time in the Storm)

Anyone know if there is some kind of BT connection priority setting? Like telling it always connect to this device first when in range, then this one, then this one, etc.?
    11-26-08 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD