So I set MTP and my Mass Storage to yes and also auto enable to yes then I save it. I connect my blackberry to my computer but nothing pops up or anything I go to my computer but I don't find any blackberry icon or anything. Does anybody know why this is?
    09-04-09 05:13 PM
    I have had it sometimes too. It usually corrected if I did a battery pull and restarted the computer. If it doesnt work after those two things, there is a guide on here somewhere that has a USB fix for the phone. I will see if I can find it and post a link for you.
    09-04-09 05:33 PM
    Alright thanks much appreciated
    09-04-09 05:34 PM
    Let me know if the battery pull and restart your computer worked, Im not having much luck finding the post.
    09-04-09 05:40 PM
    Yea it worked thanks. But if you ever do find that post, it would be cool if you could message it to me for future reference. Anyways thanks this saves a lot more time now instead of going through roxio.
    09-04-09 05:45 PM
    No problem. The post just had something you download and run and it was supposed to release your USB drives. I guess with vista there is some problems with blackberries and USB. But if your not running vista, then I guess it wouldnt be much help to you. If I come across it I will PM you.
    09-04-09 05:55 PM
    No problem. The post just had something you download and run and it was supposed to release your USB drives. I guess with vista there is some problems with blackberries and USB. But if your not running vista, then I guess it wouldnt be much help to you. If I come across it I will PM you.
    I believe this is the post you're talking about: http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/help-pc-can-t-see-phone-drive-301732/
    Last edited by Aberk07; 09-04-09 at 09:11 PM.
    09-04-09 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD