so i just put my first video on the storm. Its an mp4 of anchorman i click on it and it says unsupported format. I have searched the site for this and a couple people have asked the same question but the threads have not been touched in a month. So i tried a few other mp4 videos and the same thing i am running .75 any ideas?
    01-30-09 10:16 PM
    mp4 is just a container. You have to make sure that the codec used to create the mp4 is supported by the Storm (such as MJPEG or h.264). The other thing to check is if your mp4 is content protected. If so, you'll need to remove the DRM.
    01-30-09 10:31 PM
    ok so with the mp4 file i have i tried running handbrake but it just said finished encoding after 3 seconds. I also ran it through tunebite but it came as a 7 gig file. so i did something wrong. what program do you suggest i run it through to get a working file?
    01-30-09 10:50 PM
    Perhaps this will help.

Video to Storm via Handbrake
    01-30-09 10:57 PM
    handbrake works fine, just not for a file that is already an mp4 whenever i try using handbrake on it, it will just error out. so i guess i am just going to take it off the dvd or maybe try a different file.
    01-30-09 11:48 PM
    Also, is your media card encrypted? Or rather, was it encrypted when you added the file? Check the file name, look for the .rem extension--that means it is encrypted. If so, turn off the media card encryption, replace the file.
    01-31-09 12:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD