In music player I can see my music if it is in WMA format, but to see the MP3 tagged music I need to use the explore feature to browse the media card. I'm sure there must be a simple fix for this, but other than convert files to WMA first, I don't know what to do. Yes, did search forums. I hate having to add that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 09:57 PM
    I would check the files in either WMP or iTunes or Media Sync to check that your tags are correct. Also, if your songs are DRM, that may be why they aren't showing up. Which method did you use to transfer the songs to the storm? If you didn't use Mass Storage Mode, try that.

02-09-09 10:35 PM
    I just used the normal way via Media Manager Roxio (or whatever it's called) on the DM. Maybe that way sucks?

02-10-09 12:02 AM
    I just used the normal way via Media Manager Roxio (or whatever it's called) on the DM. Maybe that way sucks?

There are quite a few people are having problems with getting songs to display properly after using media manager. Delete the songs off of your media card and use the mass storage mode to drag and drop the music onto the media card. Now check to see if the songs are showing in the music player.

02-10-09 12:17 AM
    Drag and drop would seem to be the safest bet. I've tried to use media managers in the past, but they always seem to want to do something that winds me up at some stage of the process.
    02-10-09 09:51 AM
    Thank you very much amigos. Will give this way a whirl

02-11-09 03:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD