The physical screen has a little movement almost like it's not tightened enough so when I scroll and stuff the physical screen moves slightly. It's not a big move but it's enough to annoy me, is this just how it is made and everyone's does this or should I get a replacement or something?
    12-07-08 02:33 PM
    This is how they are made. They need a little give in them, as you can see the entire screen is a button, and does click, so it needs the lee-way in order to click. Your phone is just fine, enjoy it!
    12-07-08 02:40 PM
    I just noticed this about mine its funny u post this. I'm anal abut this kind of thing too somerimes. I just have to check mysefl.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 02:50 PM
    I noticed this a little while ago. Seems like it is moving more now than before otherwise I think I would have noticed it.
    12-10-08 03:22 PM
    I noticed this when I first got the phone and I believe they were made this way. It doesn't bother me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 03:49 PM
    Correct, the phone is made that way I received a replacement and it moves the same as my original did. i thought my first phone was defective because of this and it proves I was wrong.Oh well, I got a new Storm
    12-10-08 04:06 PM
    I disagree. My first phone (which had the screen click problem) did this and it was annoying as heck. I could pick the phone up and shake it side to side and I would hear the screen rattling slightly. Not cool.

I received a replacement due to the screen click issue and my new one clicks perfect and has no screen movement or rattle whatsoever.

Replace it while it's still within the 30 days! It's not supposed to move side to side or up and down!
    12-10-08 04:11 PM
    I noticed mine did it more when I loosen the two screws for the clicking issue. When I tighten the screws a little more there was less moment. As someone pointed out these screws actually touch the back of the screen so my guess is the tighter you make the screws the less movement of the screen you will have. On the other hand you may have clicking problems so you have to find a happy medium.
    12-10-08 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD