im a new storm user and i was looking for a site where i could d/l videos... what is the best sight? also, how much did each movie cost on zml and were they just being "rented" to you, or were they yours once you put them on your BB?
    03-22-09 04:40 PM
    I bought the storm yesterday, got the last one at this particular store.

After i got my email up and working, i sync'd my ITunes, went online and found a pic for my desktop.

Today I found the site www . zml. com to Download movies. Thousands of full length movies available for instant downloads. Huge list of supported formats: divx, ipod, pda, dvd etc. I put $30 on my account and started downloading movies using the directions they provide i downloaded blood diamond for pda and then simply transferred the avi file to my BB using BB Desktop Manager, and whala. I am watching it right now.

dy

I love this thing!
    I downloaded utorrent at www.utorrent.com. After that is downloaded....search for the movie you want at www.btjunkie.com. I have over 50 movies in mp4 format I got through that. Just put mp4 after the movie name you're searching and you should find it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 06:46 PM
    I'm new to BB, trying to learn how to dl movies to my storm what's the best way.
    04-06-09 09:42 AM
    i use clone dvd mobile it comes with a free 21 day trial and i filled my sd card in the first couple days. its very fast too.
    04-06-09 09:56 AM
    I like how this thread turned into piracy
    04-06-09 10:01 AM
    $40 per month is nuts !
    11-04-09 03:13 PM
    My ISP cut off my service because a movie company notified them that my network had downloaded a copyright movie using a bit torrent program. They told me when it was downloaded, where from, and the name of the movie.

I told them it wouldn't happen again, and they restored my service, but if it happened again I would have to come in and talk to their copyright infringement person, and the third time I get cut off with no redress. That's my ISPs policy.

So I told my son who was visiting at the time of the reported download "no more torrents from my house" He agreed, but seemed more upset at the totally crappy quality of the movie they cited him for.
    11-04-09 04:00 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD