I am a very new user and didn't really think to upload this but the day I got the storm I went home and started to investigate at what I could do to add stuff and install anything aneverything I could. Well after messing with the desktop manager I had to download roxio media mnager and was able to convert a hole movie and install it on the stom. I put the movie step brothers on my storm just for the **** of it. I am very very impressed at the play back the audio stay with it perfect and the video doen't glitch. The only problem is when you recieve an email or an alert of any kind it beeps and stops the movie. I guess if you wanted to watch it uninterupted you just turn all the other stuff and watch the movie. I added some links but I guess when I uploaded to youtube it did some weird stuff it speeded them up. Anyways im playing the movie Step Brothers I put the whole thing on the storm and it looks awesome the picture is amazing.

AHHHHHHHHHHH I cant add the links untill I have 10 posts what the heck.

FYI If you post and then Edit the post you can add the links
    Last edited by brentw59; 12-02-08 at 04:51 AM.
    12-02-08 04:43 AM
    Shame its such an awful film !! lol

I bought a 16gb card for my storm and now have about 10 movies on along with tons of music..... Movies are great for the kids on a long car trip ! (Storm plugged into the car charger of course !!)
    12-02-08 05:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD