So I am on about my fifth pair of these bad boys and I kinda like them but...
    I used to use them with my Motorola Q and never had an issue.
    With the Storm I find they are brilliant when at the gym or on the bus but as soon as i get outside they are nearly useless. Music barely plays and people constantly complain that I cut in and out. I have returned them a few times for new pairs.
    Anyone else have the same issue?
    05-11-09 07:49 PM
    Mine would never work with my q but they work with my storm havnt really played with them a whole lot cause the bb ones are so good

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 08:14 PM
    I haven't tried mine for voice calls, but I do find that they are very sensitive to their relationship to the location of the phone. You pretty much have to have the phone within the line of sight of the receiver of the headphones or the sound cuts in and out. I put my Storm in an armband and wear it on my left arm. Works great unless I turn my head to the left and then my head blocks the receiver and they cut out. My Samsung BT headphones don't have a problem with that though. This it the only thing that I don't like about the S9 headphones...otherwise I think they are great and the sound is awesome for music. I'm not sure why you're having music sound issues with them outside?

As for the voice quality, almost every review I've seen on the S9 says the voice quality sucks, which has been my experience with other Motorola BT devices. In fact, my hatred for Motorola almost kept me from buying the S9's, but I figured for $50 it was worth the risk, especially since I bought them primarily for walking and running.

Maybe the a$$holes at Motorola programmed them to only play well with other Motorola products...lol!
    05-11-09 10:38 PM
    Haha probably

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD